Rose gold plated cz crystal earrings

£4.99

Features

  • Rose gold plated ear studs with scroll back
  • Inlaid Cubic Zirconia diamond with a very high clarity cut finish
  • Surrounded in rose gold setting
  • Simple yet sophisticated these are beautiful and stylish.
  • Earring Type: Stud Earrings
  • Back Finding: Stud
  • Material: Cubic Zirconia diamond
  • Weight: about 2.2g
  • Shipped from the UK

What to Expect

  • 18-karat gold jewelry offers a good balance between durability and purity.
  • 18 karats is equal to 75% gold content (18 divided by 24). The other 25% usually consists of metals such as zinc, copper, nickel, etc.
  • The additional metals in 18K gold serve to make the alloy harder and more durable than pure gold (24K), which is too soft for jewelry.
  • The downside of 18K gold is that it is softer and less durable than less pure alloys.

How to care for your earrings

  • Gold plating can be cleaned by most suitable jewlery cleaners
  • For best results avoid wearing the earings when cleaning, bathing or using chemicals
  • Remove the earings when sleeping
  • Avoid damage to the plating
  • Beware of metal allergies

Out of stock

SKU: RGE1 Category:

Features

  • Rose gold plated ear studs with scroll back
  • Inlaid Cubic Zirconia diamond with a very high clarity cut finish
  • Surrounded in rose gold setting
  • Simple yet sophisticated these are beautiful and stylish.
  • Earring Type: Stud Earrings
  • Back Finding: Stud
  • Material: Cubic Zirconia diamond
  • Weight: about 2.2g
  • Shipped from the UK

What to Expect

  • 18-karat gold jewelry offers a good balance between durability and purity.
  • 18 karats is equal to 75% gold content (18 divided by 24). The other 25% usually consists of metals such as zinc, copper, nickel, etc.
  • The additional metals in 18K gold serve to make the alloy harder and more durable than pure gold (24K), which is too soft for jewelry.
  • The downside of 18K gold is that it is softer and less durable than less pure alloys.

How to care for your earrings

  • Gold plating can be cleaned by most suitable jewlery cleaners
  • For best results avoid wearing the earings when cleaning, bathing or using chemicals
  • Remove the earings when sleeping
  • Avoid damage to the plating
  • Beware of metal allergies

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Rose gold plated cz crystal earrings”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *